It’s the time of year again everyone! When it gets cold outside, it’s best to snuggle up by the fire with someone special. But as all of us ladies know, the holidays really mean that it’s time for some ICE!! :) Congrats to some of the celeb couples who’re making it official this holiday season:
- It wasn’t necessarily “the holidays” yet, but who cares?? Britney Spears and boyfriend, agent Jason Trawick got engaged in L.A. December 15th. Oh and here’s the rock.
- Christmas Eve: Country music’s Wynonna Judd and fellow-musician boyfriend Cactus Moser
- December 26: Bridesmaid’s Irish cop Chris O’Dowd and girlfriend, British TV personality Dawn Porter
- Surprise Engagement: American Idol Season 8’s Danny Gokey and girlfriend Leyicet Peralta – getting married January 29, 2010
- “Christmas Weekend”: NBA legend Michael Jordan and longtime girlfriend, model Yvette Prieto
- Holiday Engagement?: Rock n roll legend Steven Tyler and girlfriend Erin Brady
- Proposing in the Sun: John Legend proposed to girlfriend, model Chrissy Teigen in the Maldives
And to add a few more after the New Year:
- Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel will be making their way to the altar after a four year romance & a brief split earlier this year
- One of my personal favorites, Drew Barrymore has found her Prince Charming her art consultant fiancé Will Kopelman
- And last but not least, the Queen of Soul, Ms. Aretha Franklin will be marrying her longtime love Willie Wilkerson in 2012!